Friday, July 22, 2005

Sushi Koh

The same friend that took me to Honolulu Country Club wanted to go to Sushi Koh before he headed back to Italy. He and I have eaten many times here and we both love it. Yoshi serves up some great aburi and he always has Engawa (縁側; Flounder skirt meat). This time we went we had our usuals but I had something that we never had before, Hirame Kimo (平目肝, Flounder liver). This was awesome. I love kimo so I when he asked if we wanted to try it I quickly said “YES!” Very rich stuff but balances well with the negi and the shari. Sorry for the quality of the pic, it’s a bit blurry.



Here is a pic of one of my new loves, Mirugai (海松貝; Geoduck clam).

3 Comments:

At Sunday, July 24, 2005 at 7:29:00 AM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jupiter - Your last post made so hungry that I went to my favorite Izakaya, now your showing me some more Mirugai....jeez I'm getting hungry!

 
At Wednesday, January 4, 2006 at 1:41:00 PM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know that this restaurant is owned by fellow Mililanians??

 
At Wednesday, January 4, 2006 at 1:56:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger jupiter said...

Yea...they live a few blocks away from me. Do you go often, anonymous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home