Wednesday, June 15, 2005

En Fuego

Man I’m really behind on posting. Here is one from almost a month ago. I visited En Fuego in Kapolei and I really enjoyed their plate lunch. I ordered the Hamburger Steak and Garlic Chicken combo with brown rice and mac salad.



You pay a premium here over your average plate lunch but imho it is worth it. I will pay a premium for good food and this place is good. The gravy for the hamburger steak had fresh mushrooms in it, not that typical canned stuff. The garlic chicken was good. Typical local style (sweet, but not too sweet) with a good amount of garlic punch. The brown rice was very moist and not dry. After looking at their website menu there is a ton of stuff that I want to try. The next time I am in that area I will be definitely going to En Fuego.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 12:10:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger Reid said...

Hi Jup,

That hamburger steak looks great. I'm going to have to go here the next time I'm in Kapolei. Maybe I'll have to make a trip to the waterpark huh?

 
At Friday, June 17, 2005 at 4:06:00 PM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that chicken looks really good! Another one for my list when I'm back home.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home