Thursday, May 26, 2005

Rialto Café

I was on business travel last week which put me in downtown Denver, Colorado. Rialto Café was located in the hotel that I was staying in and I visited there a couple times. The morning I had breakfast there, I ordered their Prime Rib Hash and Eggs. Now when I ordered this I was envisioning your typical “corn beef hash” hoping it would be served crispy served with my scrambled eggs on the side. But instead I got this.



This was layers of specialty house potatoes, prime rib, grilled peppers and onions and scrambled eggs. This was all covered with a rich hollandaise sauce, chopped tomatoes and green onions. I don’t know if you can tell from the picture, but the serving was very generous. What a great way to start off a day. Fresh OJ, prime rib, hollandaise…Yum!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 6:42:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger Reid said...

Hi Jup,

Wow that does look yummy although I think that all that hollandaise would be a little too rich for me.

 
At Friday, May 27, 2005 at 12:24:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger jupiter said...

Wasabi Reid,

It actually wasn't that rich at all. There was soooo much prime rib, potatoes, etc that it all balanced out nicely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home