Friday, April 08, 2005

Reid's Triple Chocolate Cupcakes

I think I have issues. Reid over at 'Ono Kine Grindz posted his recipe for his Triple Chocolate Cupcakes to participate in last month's IMBB theme. You can check out all the entries here. And since he did I have been thinking about them since. I even dreamt about them this past weekend and I haven't even had them yet! So I suppose I need to make/have them soon. If anyone is reading this and loves to bake and wants to suprise me feel free to do so!

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 8, 2005 at 6:58:00 AM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloooha, came here from reid's page. I thought your name (nattokun) was funny so had to check out your page ;). I'll def. come here more often now!

 
At Monday, April 11, 2005 at 4:01:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger jupiter said...

Yokoso-Welcome stacey,

My friend gave me the name since I like natto so much (she hates it) and I thought that it would be a great online name for my online food persona. Thanks for stopping by.

 
At Monday, April 11, 2005 at 4:41:00 AM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hated natto as a kid but my grandma used to force me to eat it. she says its good. it smells TERRIBLE :)! anyway, if u wanna check out my latest blog, i have some pics of a chicago sushi place that was pretty good :)
going back to hawaii in a week! so excited to stuff my belly..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home