Monday, February 14, 2005

Maccha (抹茶; Green Tea) & Pocky

Whoa.....been pretty busy since I came back from Japan. Cleaning house, cleaning yard, cleaning cars, working on computers, etc. I will try to start getting the pictures from Japan up soon. Btw it was an awesome vacation as always. :o)

Well for now here are some pictures of some sweets I brought back.

抹茶 (Maccha; Green Tea) Mousse Pocky, 抹茶 (Maccha; Green Tea) Meltykiss and 抹茶 (Maccha; Green Tea) KitKat.


つぶ苺 (Tsubu Ichigo; Bits of Strawberry) Pocky, あずき (Azuki; Red Bean) Mousse Pocky and 抹茶 (Maccha; Green Tea) Mousse Pocky.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 6, 2005 at 1:30:00 AM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Natto-kun,
Tabemono wa zenbu oishisoo...I am a fellow Oahu food-lover, and hopefully I too will be able to start a food blog and post all these pics of my food I have...

POCKY! I love Pocky! It is so fun to eat, and so many varieties...I saw the maccha one on sale at Shirokiya last weekend...was going to buy, but got distracted by the mochi...

 
At Friday, April 8, 2005 at 6:25:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger jupiter said...

Hi Naomi,

I can't wait until you start you blog. The more Hawaii bloggers the merrier :D Let me know when you do!

Yes Pocky is good. I didn't know they brought the maccha one down already. Do you know if Shirokiya has the maccha Kit Kat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home