Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Good Hawaiian Food

I am a bit behind on posting here. Been busy with work and tis the season.

I have eaten at many places that serve Hawaiian food but nothing beats home made Hawaiian food. My hanai family makes some pretty good Hawaiian food. Last, last weekend was my Uncle’s birthday party and we had some ono Hawaiian food. Everything was homemade except for the lomi lomi salmon. My favorite is ummm.....everything. I didn't take any pictures of the poi or rice but we had a lot of that also.

We had lomi lomi salmon, kalua pig,


lau lau, luau stew,


chicken long rice and squid luau.


It was a great night spent together with friends and family. Great food, great company. Happy Birthday Uncle Kimo.

If you know of a good place for Hawaiian food please leave a comment and I'll check it out. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 21, 2004 at 2:59:00 PM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man! i haven't had homemade hawaiian food since idk when. wish i could have been there. any room in your hanai family for another son? lol!

juchima

 

Post a Comment

<< Home