Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Tae's Teppanyaki Review

My sister and I arrived at Tae's approximately at noon. She ordered the garlic ribeye steak roll and I ordered the wasabi ribeye steak roll. I forgot to order the garlic rice. Shucks...I guess I will have to go back again :o) For $5.50 including tax you get a ribeye steak roll in your choice of flavors (wasabi, garlic, spicy, teriyaki, salt/pepper) and it comes on a bed of romaine lettuce with two scoops rice and ponzu dipping sauce. This place is definitely a winner.

I have to clarify a few things. First, their hours/days of operation have changed. They no longer have dinner hours, but they are now open on Saturday. So the hours are Mon-Sat 10AM-2PM. Secondly, I remember seeing some posts/articles about Tae's mentioning it has shredded daikon inside the roll, but it is raw shredded potato.

All in all it was good and I can't wait to go again. Next time I won't forget the garlic rice although I wonder if they have it still since it isn't on the menu.




1 Comments:

At Monday, December 27, 2004 at 1:19:00 PM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

helpdesk just went there today for lunch. they were out of garlic (gasps) but had everything else. good stuff. we're going again on wednesday and calling in early to get garlic.

-wil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home