Monday, June 13, 2005

The Delectable Egg



Here is another breakfast post from my trip to Denver. This morning a fellow colleague and I ate at The Delectable Egg. I ordered The Godfather omelette.



This was a three egg omelette with Italian sausage and mozzarella smothered with their homemade marinara sauce. It was served with a side of their specialty potatoes and toasted, buttered English muffins. The weather was so nice that morning that we decided to eat out on tables outside. None of the pictures I took depict the weather well, but it was in the 70s, crisp air and not a cloud in the sky. Nice!

3 Comments:

At Monday, June 13, 2005 at 6:36:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger Reid said...

Hi Jup,

For some reason the pictures aren't showing up, but the omelette sounds good. I think I'm going to try making it at home. =P

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 at 3:53:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger jupiter said...

Reid,

Are the pictures still not loading? My dyn hostname is current and my server is up.

Yea, pretty simple omelette, but oh so good :D

 
At Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 12:09:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger Reid said...

Hi Jup,

I can see 'em now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home