Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pirikara Tsukemen @ Taishoken

Taishoken has a new soup called Pirikara for their, oh so delicious noodles. As with all their soups you can get this as tsukemen style or ramen style. Pirikara is a shoyu based broth that has fried ground pork, togarashi (Japanese red pepper), Korean red pepper, ginger and garlic in it. The first time I had it I was sold. It is sooo good and it has just the right amount of spicy kick to it.



Previously my regular order was the Miso Tsukemen but ever since I had the Pirikara I don’t know who Miso is.

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 24, 2005 at 9:48:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger Reid said...

Hi Jup,

WOW! That looks so good. I have to go back to Taishoken soon. Thanks for letting me know about this.

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2005 at 1:17:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger jupiter said...

Reid,

Did you try this yet?

 
At Friday, July 22, 2005 at 1:26:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger Reid said...

Hi Jup,

I didn't get to go yet! =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home