Thursday, October 26, 2006

JP Serrato Pasta

One of my coworkers often goes to JP Serrato Pasta (JPSP) for lunch. As matter of fact it was with him that I went on my first visit to JP Serrato Pasta. The first time I went I had some lunch special that really didn't impress me. But recently another coworker and I, which both of us happen to love the chicken anchovy olio from Assagios, were talking about chicken anchovy olio and the JPSP regular mentioned that JPSP has chicken anchovy olio for about $7. So it was decided that the next day that we had to have JPSP. My coworker and I both ordered the chicken anchovy olio, because we love it, did I mention we like it a lot?



For y'all that haven't had chicken anchovy olio, it is really a simple dish. You combine pan fried crispy chicken simply seasoned with salt and pepper, with minced garlic and anchovies that have been sautéed in olive oil and linguine. Anywho we both thought that it was missing a little something in the flavor department. Maybe a tad bit more anchovies and garlic. Also I thought my noodles could have been cooked a bit more al dente. But all in all it is a great value. And waaay better than paying about the same amount for some boring plate lunch.

Someone got the seafood pasta, but I only got pictures and no comments on it. Sure looks good though. Yum!

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 27, 2006 at 11:23:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger Robyn said...

Mmm... I love JP Serrato's! I think their tomato sauce is not good though, only the garlic oil sauce. (I don't like cream sauce so i don't know about that one.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home