Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sushi Koh (鮨好)

Hey all! Long time... Been busy with a new job and I have other projects going on. I got a couple motorcycles I am building, a new car that I am trying not to modify ;), home renovations and have been surfing a lot. But, anywho, today I will be posting some old pics (Nov. 2002) from one of my favorite sushi spots, Sushi Koh. I last wrote that they moved and I have been there many times since. So without further ado here are the pictures.


Hon-Maguro Ootoro


Engawa


Aburi Sake


Aji


Awabi


Unagi


Sushi Koh Bakudan Koh Donburi

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 6:14:00 PM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, jupiter!

 
At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 10:59:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger reid said...

Jupiter,

Welcome back! It definitely has been a while. I visited Sushi Koh a few times after first finding out about it here and I must say that everything there is great!

 
At Thursday, September 6, 2007 at 9:45:00 AM GMT-10, Blogger jupiter said...

Thanks guys!

 
At Sunday, September 9, 2007 at 8:39:00 PM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap, I'm going to go there just for that ootoro. geezus.

Ross

 
At Friday, September 28, 2007 at 6:35:00 PM GMT-10, Blogger KirkK said...

Hey Jupiter - Nice to have a new post! I've added this to my must try list next time I'm home!

 
At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 7:18:00 AM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks very nice! I wish I had it at front of me right now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home