Monday, March 05, 2007

Some Local News

This is old news but, Masu's Massive Plate Lunch closed down last week. I have only eaten there a handful of times, but I always find it sad when unique local eateries close down. I like the diversity and character they bring to our choice of eateries. Read the full story @ The Honolulu Star Bulletin or The Honolulu Advertiser.

On to other news. Big Kahuna's Pizza is moving from it's current location to the Airport Trade Center. Read more about it @ The Honolulu Advertiser.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 5:34:00 AM GMT-10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woa, tha makes me very sad. I lived on Ohau from 1995-2001, and I passed by there every day, on my way to work at the also now defunct Saint Francis Hospital. Everything was ono. What happened?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home